obp ‘Dark Matter’ Anti Fuel Surge Tanks (FST) with Pro-Velocity Regenerative Turbo Fuel Pump Technology
Designed for Motorsport 185mm FST – 2Ltr Capacity & 240mm FST - 2.6Ltr Capacity
· Matt Black ‘Dark Matter’ Coating Resistant to Petrol, Acid, Alkalis & Oil
· Hard Wearing, Scratch & Knock Resistant
· Easy Clean Durable Finish
· Internal Single Pumps or Dual Pumps
· 10 PSI Pressure Tested
· Aircraft Grade Alloy Construction
· Multi Fit FST Tank Top Fits – Fuelab / Protec / Auromotive Stealth Pump Clusters
obp designed, developed and manufactured for Motorsport Anti Fuel Surge Tank Systems with Professional Fuel Delivery Technology.
These systems are designed to prevent fuel starvation in fuel injected vehicles with limited or insufficient tank baffling, when used in Motorsports demanding environments.
The obp ‘Dark Matter’ Fuel Surge Tank systems are particularly suitable for vehicles competing in Drifting, Track / Circuit Racing, Autograss, Off Road, Hill Climb, Dakar Desert Racing, Rally X or Rally and these solutions will not disappoint.
The obp FST System maintains up to 2.6 Litres to operate internal fuel pump(s) that supply high fuel flow rates, while only needing low fuel pressure from the main tank pump.
This tank is manufactured out of Aircraft Grade Aluminium engineered to be lightweight compact and suitable with the use of Ethanol, Diesel and Petrol.
Every FST obp manufacture is pressure tested to comfortably withstand the Max 10PSI Internal Pot Pressure.
The ‘Dark Matter’ Motorsport Anti Surge System is a breakthrough design as it will provide a quick and easy way to upgrade a standard fuel system without going to the lengths of modifying your stock fuel tank or pump.
This exciting new product range will revolutionise fuel delivery for vehicles that have large fuel demands or experiencing fuel surge / starvation in corners.
obp Anti Fuel Surge Tank (FST) Cluster - Tech Spec
· Flow - 340 Ltr/Hr @5 Bar (Per Pump)
· Current Draw - 13.2 Amps (Per Pump)
· Pressure - 2-10 psi Internal Pot Pressure
· Inlet from Fuel Tank - AN6
· Outlet to Fuel Tank - AN6
· Inlet Fuel Regulator - AN6
· Pump 1 Outlet to Injectors - AN6
· Pump 2 Outlet to Injectors - AN6
· Pump Design – Pro-Velocity Regenerative Turbine Fuel Technology
· Fuel Type - Petrol, Diesel & Ethanol Resistant
· Weight - 1.5kg – 2kg
Single 340 LPH Fuel Pump and Dual 340 LPH Fuel Pump FST systems, however we can offer Brushless Fuel Pump Technology developed for racing, these Brushless fuel systems can provide fuel for cars up to 1800BHP…..!
Pro-Velocity Regenerative Turbo Fuel Pump Technology Explained: The primary difference between a centrifugal and a Pro-Velocity Regenerative Turbine pump is that fluid only travels through a centrifugal impeller once, while in a Pro-Velocity Regenerative Turbine, it takes many trips through the vanes. Once the fuel enters the pump, it is directed into the vanes, which push the fluid forward and impart a centrifugal force outward to the impeller periphery. An orderly circulatory flow is therefore imposed by the impeller vane, which creates fluid velocity. Fluid velocity (or kinetic energy) is then available for conversion to flow and pressure.